Experience – Reliability – Convenience – Value
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Great Land Property Management, LLC is the oldest Real Estate firm in our area, having been family owned & operated since 1968. Our full-time Property Management Division was established in 1985.
What do our fees include?
Finding a quality tenant is the key to being successful with your rental property. A good fit means fewer issues, damages, and expenses for you in the long run. Our main goal is to place the best tenant in your home.
Set Up Fee:
- Advertising – websites, flyers
- Taking photos and uploading them onto websites
- Placing and removal of lease signs
- Performing a detailed walk-through of the property
- Dedicated Owner portal
- Setting up payment information for owner
- Establishing owner reserve
- Assistance with landlord paperwork: utility agreements, etc.
- Providing tax documents
- Making DND keys to be provided to new tenant
- Obtaining estimates for necessary repairs
- Scheduling repairmen and meeting them at the property, as necessary
- Fielding inquiries about property
- Scheduling and showing of property
- Lockbox access and referral payments to other licensees
- Tenant screening: references and background checked
- Use of our proprietary lease
- Assisting the tenant with dedicated portal & paperwork – lease, utilities, etc.
- Move in/Move out inspection for each tenant
- Collection and management of security & other deposits
- Monthly collection and disbursement of rents
- Monthly statements and record keeping
- Bill Payment
- Maintenance Calls to include a 24-hour service center
- Notices served, as needed
SET UP FEE: $250.00
INITIAL LEASING FEE: $250.00 (discounted rate)
RE-LEASING FEE: $500.00 (only w/each new tenant)
MANAGEMENT: 10% of gross monthly income, not to exceed $250
We also offer a tenant placement service – click Placement Service under Owner tab above for additional information.