Is a Property Manager Right for You?
Your home is one of your most important and valuable assets so who you hire to manage it matters. Great Land has been a fixture in the Eagle River area for decades. Previously known as Great Land Realty and Property Management, for the last 3 years we have operated as Great Land Property Management, purely a management company. This transition allows us to devote all of our time and expertise to the management of rental properties.
The vast majority of our rentals are in the Eagle River/Chugiak area. Specializing in the local area allows us to really focus on the properties we manage. We appreciate the opportunity to tell you a little bit about us:
• Our team of 4 manages approximately 90 properties. We’re large enough to be experienced but small enough to provide comprehensive and personal service to each owner – we will never be so big that we lose sight of the importance of excellent service.
• Living and working in Eagle River gives us a good feel for the value of your rental – our experience and knowledge of the local market makes us successful at pricing rentals to provide an attractive income while minimizing vacancy gaps.
• We emphasize clear and proactive communication. Keeping our owners informed is paramount. We are easy to reach and quick to respond.
• AppFolio, our versatile property management software, greatly enhances our effectiveness. You will have access to all documents, including monthly statements and invoices through a designated Owner portal.
• Tenant vetting is one of our highest priorities – putting the right tenant in a property vastly reduces unpleasant outcomes down the road. We have an excellent track record of placing quality tenants.
• The move-in and move-out inspections are state of the art – extremely detailed with extensive photos and descriptions.
• Our 24 hr maintenance service handles after-hours emergencies and an online portal is available for tenants to report routine maintenance issues.
There are a lot of important details that go into the management of your property, and our goal each day is to meet or exceed expectations. Please visit our website at www.greatlandpm.com where you will find information regarding our fees and a breakdown of all our services. If you have questions, or to discuss the value of your rental property, you can contact us through the website or by calling 907-694-1221. We look forward to hearing from you.
Michele McLain & the rest of the Great Land Property Team – Marcy, Barb & Jasmine
We always keep in mind – It’s not just a rental; it’s a home.